MailVault v5.0.3 is available.
MailVault’s Smart Views already allow for Folder-like organization and Saved-searches; in this release we introduce new Time-based views – convenient one-click searches over the time range you choose.
Google Workspace users continue to get more love…
- MailVault can now directly import users from Google Workspace
- Users can login to MailVault using SSO with GWS
- The Restore to GWS process has been made more robust
For Microsoft 365 users…
- MailVault can delete email from M365 accounts using the API
- The Restore to PST process now handles large exports faster and better by automatically chunking the output files. (Of course this is useful to anyone using PST files)
Other new stuff includes:
- User controls for attachment indexing
- Specify a custom URL for MailVault access – useful when you are running MailVault behind a firewall or proxy
Lastly, the usual minor fixes and enhancements.
You can manually upgrade your MailVault installation by going to:
Settings > Core > Auto updates and click on Check for updates
Then simply follow the on-screen instructions.