Filter between Active and Suspended users (GWS & M365); optionally disable older versions of TLS and other stuff
MailVault v5.0.6 is available.
This release contains:
- Segregate between active and suspended users for Google Workspace & Microsoft 365
- Email accounts in GWS and M365 mail sources made much more responsive
- Ability to disable older versions of TLS, to enforce greater security
- Improved validation for SSL certificates
- Internal enhancements in the cloud storage sub-system
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
For companies using Google Workspace and Microsoft 365, the ability to filter between active and suspended users makes it convenient to segregate users as needed. Additionally, we have enhanced the email account management in the GWS and M365 mail sources, so even if you are working with thousands of users, MailVault will offer you an extremely responsive user experience.
For maximum operability, MailVault supports multiple versions of the Transport Layer Security protocol. However, some of our customers have security policies that prohibit the use of older versions of TLS. With this release, the admin can turn-off older versions of TLS if needed, thus enhancing security.
When SSL certificates are used with MailVault, the validation process is now friendlier and easier.
The cloud storage sub-system has some internal working improvements.
A few other minor fixes and enhancements complete this release.
You can manually upgrade your MailVault installation by going to:
Settings > Core > Auto updates and click on Check for updates
Then simply follow the on-screen instructions.