MailVault v5.0.5 is available.
This release contains:
- Support for two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Enhanced the workflow for remote authentication
- Enhanced the workflow for bulk-user import
- Improved responsiveness of the web UI
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
2FA adds an additional layer of security to MailVault users and can be used with both static, as well as remote authentication (SSO).
MailVault now allows the admin to centrally create remote authentication and user import endpoints, which can then be utilized as needed. Simpler and more convenient.
Work has also been done to improve the responsiveness of the web UI in response to user actions; in general, users should experience snappier performance while using MailVault.
Lastly, the usual minor fixes and enhancements.
You can manually upgrade your MailVault installation by going to:
Settings > Core > Auto updates and click on Check for updates
Then simply follow the on-screen instructions.