MailVault v4.2.0 is available.
This release contains:
- Introducing SkyStore, cloud-based storage for your email
- Activity indicators for email retrieval, indexing and uploading
- Incoming email filters allow multiple clauses
- Default filters are applied after user-defined filters
- The HTTP proxy now supports authentication
- Other multiple fixes and enhancements
This significant release of MailVault introduces SkyStore, a managed cloud storage service, allowing MailVault users to have an additional and reliable backup, offsite, for their valuable email. SkyStore is hassle-free, secure and scalable, without upfront capital expenses, or the overheads of maintenance and administration of your own storage hardware. Get in touch with us to know more.
New activity indicators for email retrieval, indexing and SkyStore upload have been introduced.
This release also adds multi-clause filters to provide you with even finer grained control over which email you may want to keep out of the archive system (think promotional email, mailing lists, etc.). Also the user-defined filters now run before the default filters are applied.
The HTTP proxy now supports authenticated operation and several other enhancements and fixes have been done to make MailVault even better.
You can manually upgrade your MailVault installation by going to:
Settings > Core > Auto updates and click on Check for updates
Then simply follow the on-screen instructions.