MailVault v5.3.0 is available.
This release contains:
- AD and LDAP enhancements to import users from Distribution Lists
- Automatic additional email address mapping to users imported from Distribution Lists
- Re-introduced Forward as original email (depends on mail server)
- Minor indexing enhancements
- Miscellaneous security enhancements
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
Bulk user import into MailVault from Active Directory and LDAP has been enhanced to support users and email addresses from Distribution Lists.
Based on a number of client requests, we have re-introduced the “Forward as original” option for email, with the caveat that the success of this functionality strongly depends on the client’s mail server through which the mail is relayed.
A number of other enhancements including some security improvements are also included in this release.
You can manually upgrade your MailVault installation by going to:
Settings > Core > Auto updates and click on Check for updates
Then simply follow the on-screen instructions.