December 17, 2015
Release: MailVault v4.1.26 (search IP addresses in headers, view calendar invites)
MailVault v4.1.26 is available.
This release contains:
- Multiple, minor improvements in mail sources
- Mail source monitoring is now enabled by default
- IP addresses (in mail headers) are now searchable
- Viewing a mail that contains a calendar invitation, now displays salient details
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
You can upgrade your MailVault installation by going to:
Settings > Core > Auto updates and click on Check for updates
Then simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.